Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time flies!

Hello everyone!

Unbelievably, today is our last clinic day. We should be seeing the congregation from Sarte (pronounced 'sot'). This area is one of the poorest in Port au Prince and they, like the other congregations, will travel here to our site in Santos. Take a look at the picture of the family coming through the gate and you can see how challenging bringing people in can be.  A couple of the crowd control guys reflected how much they're reminded of the persistent widow in the Bible. To me, I think of "knock and the door will be opened to you."
Today, Wednesday, will be our last day for clinic. Thursday is scheduled to be our travel day.  Always I have mixed feelings about leaving. I look forward to seeing my family, but it is hard to leave the 'family' I have here.
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to share my experiences here with you.
Because of Christ,
Jeanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment